BAE Systems is seeking a Red Cell Intelligence Analyst at Fort Belvoir, VA. This individual will be responsible for the overall conduct and management of specific vulnerability assessments, to include gathering information based on program objectives, identifying gaps in information gathering, and prioritizing courses of action pertaining to the assessment. The analyst will be working in a team environment with opportunities for travel as required for the conduct of assessment operations.
Other duties include:
- Provide assessment data, meeting all statutory and regulatory requirements and other administrative directives.
- Responsible for researching, reviewing, editing, planning, preparing, integrating, and publishing all-source terrorism and foreign intelligence service intelligence studies, plans, and/or products relating to specific programs.
- Assuming the duties of the core subject matter expert (SME) in intelligence analysis and production in a variety of complex data topics related to various threats to national security.
- Perform all-source research and analysis on selected entities as part of a team.
- Develop target data and assessments from an adversarial perspective.
- Use public domain intelligence and contribute finished (all-source/fused) intelligence to gain maximum understanding of all assessed targets.
- Analyze, interpret, prioritize and report on collected data from an “outsider's" mindset.
- Identify critical infrastructure vulnerabilities supporting the priorities and needs of customers at both DoD and national levels to provide the customer with products about an enemy's conventional and asymmetric capabilities and recommendations for mitigating those threats in a responsive and effective manner.
- Able to travel several times per year (CONUS and OCONUS) and brief on a partners on a continual basis.
- Write effective, polished reports and exhibit fluency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other software, to produce professional quality documents for the customer.
- Forecast and plan future requirements, organize assets, and submit deliverables on time; prioritize competing deadlines and effectively delegate work to team members and collection partners.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Proficient in understanding, analyzing and summarizing comprehensive and complex technical, contractual, and research information/data.
- Excellent analytical communications, both oral and written, and project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting collection, analysis, and fusion of the collected information for a specific program.
- Proficiency in identifying information requirements, develops collection plans, identifies information sources, and develop/conduct tasks.
- Expertise in conducting extensive Open Source research and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in managing information flow from mission partners
- Experience in preparing activity reports as required and preparing program deliverables.
- Experience in developing courses of action and associated plans/orders to conduct assessments in conjunction with Red Cell assets.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office and other common office software applications
Preferred Skills and Education
- Flexibility to respond to short-term deadlines as necessary.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website