Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and documenting skilled nursing care in accordance with the developed care plan and physicians orders for each individual patient while adhering to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times.
Benefits of joining the Touch team:
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together to meet the needs of each patient
- Our pay structure is easy to understand and extremely competitive in the market
- We offer up to $2500 for relocation
- Our leaders encourage advancement
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build rapport with patients in an effort to produce the best outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organizations success!
We are now recruiting for aFull-TimeRegistered Nurse for ourWest Pittston,PA location (Northeast, PA (Broomall) Lower and Middle Bucks county area.
The Staff Registered Nurse provides skilled nursing care to home health patients as prescribed by the patients physician and in accordance with the policies and procedures. She/he provides care in a manner which promotes quality, continuity, and safety for the patient.
1. Provides professional skilled nursing care to patients in the home setting following the plan of care developed by the nurse in collaboration with the physician.
2. Adheres to agency and patient care policies including the implementation of patient's rights and responsibilities.
3. Will be required to perform the initial nursing admission and participate in developing the plan of care.
4. Must understand and properly implement the use of the OASIS in relationship to start of cares, resumes, recerts and discharges.
5. Completes interim orders in a timely manner for any changes in the plan of care communicated to/by the physician.
6. Reports any changes in the patients condition to the physician and or Clinical Manager, as warranted.
7. Recommends evaluations from other disciplines if patients condition warrants.
8. Promotes and teaches maintaining a safe environment for the patient.
9. Instructs patients/caregivers in procedures, medications, diet, etc., and other aspects of the plan of care.
10. Supervises care provided by home health aides and communicates changes in the plan of care.
11. Completes, maintains, and submits clinical notes regarding patient visits. Submits clinical notes within 48 hours according to agency policy.
12. Attends in-services and continuing education meetings in an effort to keep current on new developments and techniques.
13. Participates in ITM conferences and makes recommendations based on needs of the patient as condition changes.
14. Demonstrates flexibility when changes in assignment are necessary.
15. Maintains sound privacy and security practices and prevents privacy or security breaches. If breach occurs, corrective action will be taken.
16. Performs additional duties and accepts responsibilities as deemed necessary.
1. Current license as aRegistered Nursein the State ofPennsylvania.
2. Minimum one (1) year experience in an acute care setting or home health agency.
3. Good communication and organizational skills.
4. Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with all segments of staff as well as professionals and lay persons.
1. Able to tolerate being physically active the entire working day.
2. Able to transfer, lift and guard patients safely with appropriate level of assistance and without any likelihood of injury to the patient or self.
3. Able to bend, stoop, squat and lift numerous times daily.
4. Able to carry out fine motor and manual dexterity skills required to perform treatments/care for the assigned caseload.
5. Mental acuity and judgment skills to adequately and safely perform job requirements and assure patient safety.
6. Able to see and hear adequately in order to respond to auditory and visual needs and clinical indications of the assigned caseload.
7. No medical problems that could endanger self or others if such should occur while providing patient care.
Job Types: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
Must be able to travel
Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
Must be able to sit and climb stairs
Must have visual and hearing acuity
Must have strong sense of smell and touch
Must be able to sufficiently reposition patients and move equipment without assistance
Must be able to appropriately respond physically and mentally to emergency situations in the home or during transport
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Apply on company website