We are equipped and ready for the war on COVID-19. Our nurses are provided PPE, including N95 masks upon hire.
Sign on Bonus for this position is $1,500.
Nurses will service patients at homes in various cities within approximately 10-20miles of Northhampton,MA.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest home health care company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to provide skilled nursing care to patients in the home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
This position is for our certified adult short term skilled visit division, Providing skilled nursing visits in Massachusetts.
Qualifications of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Must have good standing license (LPN) in the state in which the clinician will practice
- Must have at least 6 months of hands on nursing experience
- Current CPR certification
- Must be willing to provide in home nursing care to our Adult population.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Execution of physicians prescribed plan of care and compliant documentation of care provided in system of record
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Complete Skilled Nursing Visits under the POC.
- Health promotion, teaching, and training of family members
Benefits of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Vacation Time*
- Sick Time*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care.
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance.
- Hourly Pay & Weekly Paychecks.
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status *
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply on company website