Client Service Supervisor- Entry Level Management
Aveanna Healthcare the largest pediatric home health care company in the U.S. is growing and we are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Client Services Supervisor position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
$35,568/salary, plus monthly incentive
The CSS are our customer service champions that are responsible for fostering and maintaining relationships with patients, patient families, field staff, referral sources and other key stakeholders. The CSS manage caregiver schedules, matching qualified clinicians with local families that align with their skillset, background, interests, availability etc. This is a uniquely rewarding and challenging role, that is a great bridge to leadership opportunities.
Client Services Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Coordinates staffing needs according to branch location guidelines
- Be primary point of contact with patient family regarding staffing schedules
- Manage and maintain staffing schedule according to branch location guidelines
- Coordinate orientation and training scheduling
- Coordinate work schedules by allocating employees in shifts and position.
- Coordinate shift back-fill activities in the event of caregiver tardiness or absences
- Maintains an active involvement in issues of cost containment; effectively utilizes nurses when assigning cases.
- Demonstrates an active and positive role in evaluating staff performance
- Demonstrates an ability to identify and solve problems; uses initiative and good judgment to reach quality decisions.
- Maintains an excellent rapport with patients and caregivers and effectively promotes harmonious interpersonal relationships.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- On Call Rotation Required- Additional compensation provided for 24/7 On Call Support to field staff and patient/patient families.
Client Services Supervisor Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, College Degree a PLUS.
- Proficient in English, Bilingual a PLUS.
- Home Health experience a PLUS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, proficient in Word and Excel.
- Team player, organization skillset and ability to multitask.
- Must be able to work after hours on-call schedule
Benefits of the Client Services Supervisor:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Company-Paid Life Insurance*
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days*
- Easy access to state-of-the-art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Opportunities to grow professionally
*benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
If you feel that you are a match for our Client Services Supervisor opening, we welcome you to submit your resume.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply on company website