PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The primary purpose of the RPA Software Developer is to work with the Artificial Intelligence automation team to develop processes, perform machine learning and automate tasks which were previously manual.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Develops, tests and implements software solutions and machine learning models.
- Designs software solutions to address business needs.
- Writes code, tests and deploys software.
- Prepares technical and procedural documentation.
- Maintains and debugs software.
- Process Improvement: Continuously reviews, recommends and implements improvement steps, as needed or directed.
- Seeks supervisory guidance/approval as appropriate.
- Portrays professional image: follows dress code, communicates with internal and external customers in a professional manner, including appropriate verbal and written grammar.
- Promotes and demonstrates professional standards to enhance the development of the department.
- Practices ethical conduct.
- Meets acceptable attendance and punctuality expectations (excluding FMLA)
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job as identified, and are not a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent to this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. AultCare is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
AultCare/AHF will provide reasonable accommodations to employees or applicants with disabilities, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, who are otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job, with or without accommodation, unless such accommodation would constitute an undue hardship on AultCare/AHF or poses a direct threat to the health and safety of the individual or others that cannot be sufficiently mitigated by reasonable accommodation. Any applicant or employee who requires an accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job or to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment should notify the AultCare Human Resource Department and request such an accommodation.
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Experience: Minimum of two years' relevant professional experience.
- C# or any object oriented language.
- HTML, CSS
- API coding & creation.
- Automation software.
- Machine learning.
- Artificial intelligence and/or artificial neural networks.
- Excellent communication.
- Create detailed documentation.
- Office environment with moderate noise level.
- Frequent sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, and long periods working at a computer.
- Occasionally walking, standing, twisting/turning and reaching upward or forward during work day.
Apply on company website