Posting dates for internal transfers: December 10, 2019 through Decmeber 15, 2019 Sign on Retention Bonus - $4,000.00 BASIC FUNCTION:
A licensed respiratory care practitioner (LRCP) provides Respiratory Services to patients, including diagnostic evaluations, in accordance with specific physician's orders, department policies and procedures. The LRCP exercises professional judgment in the performance of these procedures. The LRCP provides good patient care and recognizes when conditions arise requiring immediate action and/or initialization of life support measures. The LRCP provides education to patients, family, and staff. The LRCP maintains patient confidentiality. The LRCP is responsible to the Director of Respiratory Services.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of an AMA-approved school of Respiratory Therapy.
- Current State Respiratory Therapist licensure as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- BLS certification required.
- Limited Permit to Practice Respiratory Care, Certification with 5 years' experience, or Registry by National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
- Preferred to obtain Registry within 6 months.
- Basic EKG and ACLS course required within 6 months.
- NRP required within 12 months.
- PALS and/or PEARS preferred.
- Must be computer literate to complete task(s) as required. Such as MediTech (Hospital Support Software), Halogen (performance appraisal system) Relias (education system), Intelispace (EKG confirmation), ability to retrieve e-mails, complete online enrollment for health insurance/benefits and any other programs as assigned.
Apply on company website