The Occupational Therapist is responsible for interpreting all referral information, evaluating, adjusting, updating and discharging the treatment of all patients referred by a licensed Physician, Chiropractor, Dentist, Podiatrist, Physician Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner.
· Performs admissions assessment and re-assessments as defined by policy.
· Formulates and updates Plan of Care according to policy.
· Uses physical agents and treatment techniques in accordance with policy and accepted standards of care.
· Identifies the patients education needs and develops goals and educational objectives.
· Evaluates the patient's responses to care.
· Documents and communicates care.
· Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
· Demonstrates care of the patient with supportive devices.
· Demonstrates knowledge of physiology.
· Recognizes abnormal outcomes within scope of providing therapy care.
· Graduate of an AOTA accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
· Licensed by the Ohio OT, PT, AT board as an Occupational Therapist
· Certified through the National Board for the Certification of Occupational Therapists
· Current BLS certification
· Basic computer skills
· Hours of operation with shifts as assigned including occasional overtime, on-call or off-shifts (evenings and/or weekends) scheduled as necessary.
· Lunch and break periods must be coordinated with other staff members to ensure patient receive appropriate interventions.
· Subject to frequent interruptions and changes in priority of duties throughout the day.
· Subject to emergency and other crisis situations.
· Hazardous Exposure Category 2.
· Sitting/standing/moving about during working hours (see attached Physical Requirements Addendum for details)
Apply on company website