The purpose of this position is to obtain high quality images to assist in the diagnosis and or treatment of our patients.
1. Maintains current license/certification/registry as mandated.
2. Completes and adheres to knowledge gained through annual employee educational (CPR, competency, TB testing, safety, etc.).
3. Adheres to hospital policies of time and attendance.
4. Offers input for the improvement of patient care.
5. Maintains confidentiality of information regarding patient, employees, hospital, and physicians.
6. Shows flexibility in working various shifts and is available for call as assigned.
7. Makes appropriate recommendations and/or participates in the implementation of change in order to improve overall quality of service.
8. Recognizes self-responsibility and accountability for own practice.
9. Works harmoniously with other healthcare personnel.
10. Uses Personal Protective Equipment and utilizes standard precautions (former Universal Precautions) when performing tasks presenting the possibility of exposure to blood or body fluids.
11. Demonstrates and awareness of the continuing changes taking place in the role of this job.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
13. Creates and fosters a work environment that is consistent with the Mission, Vision, and Values of the Aultman Health Foundation.
14. Supports strategic organizational goals.
15. Abides by the Aultman Code of Conduct at all times.
• Minimum Education ARRT Certification
• Minimum Experience Preferred one year experience
• Leadership Expertise Integrity, honesty, fairness, possesses vision
• Subject to varying and unpredictable situations
• Handles emergency and other crisis situations
• Subject to interruptions
• Subject to long irregular hours
Apply on company website