Employed crna Opportunity – Northeast Ohio
Our highly experienced Anesthesia providers are actively recruiting CRNAs to join our team! As a highly regarded Anesthesia practice, our extremely successful, hospital-employed team wants another motivated, quality-focused CRNA to provide care across the health care delivery system. CRNAs work in collaboration with the Anesthesiologists for a team approach to delivering quality care to our patients.
Aultman's anesthetizing locations include the full spectrum general and cardiac surgery as well as Labor & Delivery. The Main OR encompasses 18 rooms, while Cardiac covers EP lab, cardiac cath labs, four CVORs, and a hybrid OR. Aultman's Labor & Delivery has 32 LDRP suites and three surgical OR's. The Health Care Delivery System is thriving.
- Holds current state licensure as a registered nurse in the state of Ohio and complies with any applicable state statutory or regulatory requirements concerning advanced practice registered nursing.
- Graduate of a nurse anesthesia education program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Education Programs or its predecessor.
- Holds a Master's Degree in nursing and two years of experience in an acute care nursing setting.
- Demonstrates current competency in the clinical responsibilities for which the candidate is applying.
- Strong work ethic, good communication skills, and team dedication
- Display an attitude of interest and respect for people.
- Understand and adhere to policy and regulations.
- Flexible schedule required.
- Demonstrate mission and values of Aultman Hospital.
- Employed anesthesia group of 18 anesthesiologists and 40 CRNAs
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Excellent signing bonus
- Malpractice coverage
- CME allowance
- Generous paid time off
About Our Health System, Aultman Hospital
- U.S. News and World Report – Best Hospitals
- Magnet Designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- 2018 ACTION Registry
- Serving Stark and surrounding counties since 1892
- Licensed for more than 800 beds with more than 40 different medical specialties and 607 active physicians
- Independent 3-hospital system with locations in 6 counties; Anesthesia team serves only main campus in Canton
- Akron University's Nurse Anesthesia Program affiliation for over 25 years
- Medical Education program for Ortho, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, and Radiology residencies; General and interventional cardiology fellowships
- Regional campus to Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED)
- Arts district in Downtown Canton
- Cleveland Orchestra only 50 minutes away
- Broadway shows at Cleveland's Playhouse Square
- Professional baseball, football, hockey and basketball an hour away
- Public schools top-ranked in the state
- International airports less than 2 hours away
- Blossom, outdoor amphitheater, 45 minutes north
- Akron-Canton (CAK) regional airport with nonstop service to Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Florida, Boston and New York
Apply on company website