Posting dates for internal transfers:
April 20, 2021 through April 22, 2021
Performs duties, which assist with the performance of patient care. Is assistive staff performing under the delegation of the registered nurse in the provision of patient care.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate, or equivalent, with ability to read, write and comprehend medical terminology. Must be current STNA.
- Age 18 or older.
- BLS certification through American Heart Association required within the first 3 months.
- Successful completion of Ward Secretary orientation.
- Successful completion of Basic EKG Rhythm Interpretation Course for Monitor Technicians.
- Clinical Technician must be a State Tested Nursing Assistant.
- Must be computer literate to complete task(s) as required. Such as MediTech (Hospital Support Software), Halogen (performance appraisal system) Relias (education system), ability to retrieve e-mails, complete online enrollment for health insurance/benefits and any other programs as assigned
- CIDE (crisis intervention and de-escalation) training within 3 months.
Apply on company website