Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led healthcare organization, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 705,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are a leader in value based care.
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time general Gastroenterologists based at our Medford and Boston practices who is committed to providing high quality, evidence based medicine to a diverse and growing patient population.
- Community based out-patient practice
- Work collaboratively with primary care and specialty colleagues
- Exceptionally strong referral base in a growing patient population
- Department of Gastroenterology consists of 19 general Gastroenterologists
- 40% outpatient, 60% Endoscopy time
- Advanced procedures not required
- Hospital call approximately 2 weekends/year at Mount Auburn Hospital
- Collegial support and mentoring available
- BC/BE Gastroenterology, Full Time, but will consider PT
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team environment
We, at Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates and PMG Associates), are committed to creating a healthcare organization that is a great place to work and ensures that our clinicians are fulfilled in their careers.
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive, fulfilling, and brings joy and meaning back to the practice of medicine.
- An Innovation Center, expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic).
- Our support in leveraging technology to support physicians, with automated Rx renewals, e-consults and more.
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO, extremely competitive salary
Boston and metro areas feature a diverse culinary scene, access to cultural institutions, and proximity to world-class schools, employers and health care. Our region is historic but ever-evolving and is on the cutting edge of medicine and technology. Massachusetts offers access to exceptional public schools, the arts and cultural activities of Boston, the Cape Cod national seashore, ski resorts, hiking and so much more.
If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us.
To learn more and to apply, visit us: www.atriushealthproviders.org
Send confidential CV to: Corinne_Kelton@atriushealth.org EOE/AA no third party vendors
Apply on company website