Administrative OverHouse Supervisor - Navicent Health Baldwin
Day shift: 12 noon- 10PM
Assists and augments Nursing Administration serving as Clinical Practitioner, Educator, Resource and Change Agent. Requires independent action, creativity, initiative, perseverance, outstanding interpersonal communication skills and clinical expertise within a complex healthcare organization. Serves as a resource nurse, educator/clinical resource support to staff. Provides one on one clinical support and mentoring, in-servicing, and focused Performance Improvement as assigned/indicated. Performing management functions including disciplinary action may be necessary to assess and coordinate situations or direct emergency situations in the absence of a manager. Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs, and to provide the care needed as described in the structure/process standards of the unit/department.
***This position requires the following schedule: Noon-10 pm Monday-Thursday and occasional weekends.***
- Education: Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Experience: Five years clinical nursing experience in an acute care hospital. Two years experience in a supervisory capacity in a complex healthcare setting.
- Certification/License/Registration: Current State of Georgia license as a Registered Nurse. Current AHA BLS and ACLS certification. Stroke certification required within one year of hire.
- Position Titles and Number Supervised: None.
- Special Training/Skills: One to three months on-the-job training needed to achieve independent performance.
Apply on company website