AtriCure, Inc. provides innovative technologies for the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (Afib) and related conditions. Afib affects more than 33 million people worldwide. Electrophysiologists and Cardiothoracic surgeons around the globe use AtriCure technologies for the treatment of Afib and reduction of Afib related complications. AtriCure's Isolator® Synergy™ Ablation System is the first and only medical device to receive FDA approval for the treatment of long standing persistent Afib and we have treated over 200,000 patients over the past ten years. Additionally, our AtriClip Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) Exclusion System products are the most widely used LAA management devices worldwide, with more than 130,000 implanted to date. For more information, visit AtriCure.com or follow us on Twitter @AtriCure.
POSITION SUMMARY: Live in Dallas or Austin
The Minimally Invasive Manager will be focused on the adoption of AtriCure's ablation technologies during cardiac surgical procedures via a minimally invasive approach. The Minimally Invasive Manager is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing direct business sales in the Cardiothoracic operating room, EP Cath Lab, Interventional Cath Lab and related departments within the hospitals. This role must be able to work with sales teams and individuals within designated geography to develop, train and support physicians' and their staff in various procedures and utilization of AtriCure technologies. Establish meetings and make presentations to top hospital administration to educate important stake holders on AtriCure's products and key initiatives. This position requires excellent organization, relationship management, team work and strategic planning with their designated teams.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Develop, implement and execute a strategic sales plan for designated territory to achieve assigned targets
- Schedule and meet with top hospital administration to present tools and initiatives highlighting AtriCure products, and clinical approaches.
- Promote, establish and support Centers of Excellence for appropriate hospital facilities.
- Continually identify new customers, contacts and opportunities
- Work closely with the Area Director & V.P. of Minimally Invasive Surgery to implement and execute strategies to achieve corporate sales goals
- Work with marketing to share industry news and trends and receive feedback of the same
- Attend industry trade shows and events as needed
- Manage your territory and track customer activity
- Responsible for understanding and satisfying the requirements for obtaining access to a hospital, healthcare system, or other client site
ADDITIONAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Regular and predictable worksite attendance [removed for field-based jobs]
- Ability to work under fast-paced conditions
- Ability to make decisions and use good judgment
- Ability to prioritize various duties and multitask as required
- Ability to successfully work with others
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Specific knowledge and selling experience related to cardiac surgical ablation systems highly preferred
- Must have successful track record with sales quota achievement
- Must have strong clinical and technical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate must enjoy and excel at personal relationship building.
- Problem-solving / trouble-shooting skills
- Must be confident, goal oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Must have strong and proven relationship building skills
- Computer experience with Microsoft programs such as PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to travel 25-80% depending on territory size, location and maturity
- Experience selling in the medical device industry
- Successful sales history and experience in EP market and call point is preferred
- Ability to regularly walk, sit, or stand as required
- Ability to occasionally bend and push/pull
- Ability to regularly lift up to 25 pounds, occasionally lift up to 50 pounds [remove for jobs with no lifting]
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Apply on company website