Employer Name: Sundance
It starts with you.
You bring the enthusiasm, passion, and desire to delight each team member. Our restaurant teams take pride in collaborating and achieving more together because they understand that each individual is an important part of the recipe for success, and you will lead that team. Every one of our team members takes pride in the product, service, and experience that they provide. And of course, we reward and recognize this performance on an ongoing basis.
How do you Inspire Smiles through Delicious experiences?
It starts from the moment the guest walks in the door, making them feel warm, welcomed and refreshed. You then proceed to delight them by providing exceptional hospitality by treating them like a guest in your home. Attentive service is just the beginning. We are passionate about our food and providing an exceptional experience by serving, refreshing and delighting each and every guest.
General Manager candidates should exhibit the following:
- Responsible for the overall operations of an Arby's restaurant, including management and team staffing and training; ensuring service, quality, cleanliness, and safety standards; regulatory compliance; and adequate performance on all financial and operational measures in accordance with Blue Lakes Food, LLC and Arby's Standards including state and federal policies and guidelines.
- Work various shifts (opening, middays, closing, and weekends), standing most of the time.
- The position requires pushing, pulling, stretching, reaching, bending, continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists, and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally through both verbal and written means with employees, supervisors, guests, and vendors and be able to accurately complete manual and computer-based bookkeeping, paperwork, and other record keeping.
- Regular and prompt attendance as the most basic job requirement
We are looking for managers with restaurant experience, at least one (1) year of management experience, and the desire to move your career to the next level.
Additionally, candidates should exhibit the following traits:
- Strong, people-oriented leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Drive and determination
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to learn
Valid Drivers License required.
ServSafe certified preferred but not required.
Apply on company website