In a world full of quick service options, Arby's is seeking to be different and better. We want to be different for our customers and different for our employees. When you work at Arby's, it will be more than a job — it will be a place that prioritizes your growth and development while having fun. We are proud of the food we serve, our innovation and our team. Our goal is to be the best in the business, and we can't do that without great people like you!
As a General Manager, you will be the leader of your restaurant's Success! You will lead your Restaurant Management Team and Team Members through performance, engagement, and training initiatives. Great hiring, training, and retention are key to reach sale and profit goals. You will be responsible for ensuring your restaurant is delivering top results.
- You know the business and have at least one year of experience as a general manager within restaurant or retail.
- You inspire smiles, are familiar with and have impressive examples of providing exceptional customer service and will uphold Company Core Values.
- You're humble and ready to learn about what makes Arby's different. You're not afraid to jump in and help your team and lead them to the next level. Their success is your success.
- Competitive salary up to $55,000 (based on experience)
- Quarterly performance bonuses totaling up to $24,000 annually
- 401 K available
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Free meals
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement opportunities
Apply on company website