Based in Northern Indiana, AES Restaurant Group, LLC is a proud franchisee of
operating restaurants across 5 states. We're guided by our values: The letters AES stand for more than just our name. They stand for what we truly believe - our "Attitude Equals Success". As with any goal we will set, our Attitude about achieving those goals can Equal our Success.
- Competitive Bonus Program
- Full Time & Part Time Shifts
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Rewards & Recognition Program!
What will you do?
As the Restaurant Assistant Manager you will assist in guiding the team to create a positive guest experience. Whether it's setting the tone for the team when you're in charge, or upholding the highest standards of quality, safety, and cleanliness, your crew will count on you.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities
1. Ensure your team provides outstanding service and satisfied guests
2. Hire, train & coach the team
3. Utilize AES Systems to run a great restaurant every shift, every day
4. Implement restaurant controls, especially cash & inventory
5. Set and meet restaurant goals for service, operations and financial results
AES is very goal oriented. As the Restaurant Assistant Manager you will work with the General Manager to achieve high performance in areas such as,
- Profit and Loss
- Guest Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Speed of Service
- Quality Control
- Workplace Safety
- Utilizing all systems and tools, including the Systems Board, RTI Task Lists
- Following all government regulations, employment law, food safety and operations policies and implement all accounting controls
Whether you're looking for a change in your career or taking the first step, AES is a goal oriented company where you can develop your skills. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you're an ideal candidate you excel in these areas:
- Treating others with and communicating with respect
- Coaching and Developing others
- Emotional Resilience and Patience
- Working in a fast-paced environment and thinking on your feet
- Holding yourself to high standards of integrity and customer satisfaction
- P&L; Management
- Operations Management
- Restaurant Management
- Managing Food Cost & Labor Cost
At AES, our vision is to be our guests' favorite fast food destination.
Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
Must be ServSafe certified or capable of obtaining certification.
Ability to work in warm and cold temperatures
Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Ability to climb ladders for general maintenance
Ability to perform the following motions
AES is an Equal Opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and other related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic information / characteristics, veteran or military status, marital status or any other characteristic provided by applicable federal, state or local laws.
AES will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law.
AES participates in E-Verify.
Employer: AES Restaurants
Apply on company website