- It starts with you.You bring enthusiasm, passion and desire to delight each guest.
- You take pride in collaborating as a team member because you understand that each individual is an important part of the recipe for success.
- You take pride in the product, service and experience that you provide.
And of course, we reward and recognize this performance on an ongoing basis.
How do you Inspire Smiles through Delicious experiences?
It starts from the moment the guest walks in the door,
- By making them feel warm, welcomed and refreshed.
- You delight them by providing exceptional hospitality treating them like a guest in your home.
Attentive service is just the beginning. We're passionate about our food and providing an exceptional experience by serving, refreshing and delighting each and every guest.
Candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
- The Assistant Manager is second in command of an Arby's® restaurant and is responsible for assisting the General Manager (GM) in managing the overall operations of the unit.
- Responsibilities include staffing, training, record keeping, guest service, product quality, cleanliness, safety, regulatory compliance and adequate performance on all financial and operational measures.
- Assistant Managers typically work various shifts (opening, midshifts, closing) standing most of the time.
- The position requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and the use of motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching, reaching, bending, and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
- An Assistant Manager must be able to communicate effectively and professionally through verbal and written means with employees, supervisors, guests, and vendors.
- The Assistant Manager must also be able to accurately complete manual and computer-based bookkeeping, paperwork, and other record keeping; and monitor and maintain quality, service, cleanliness, and safety standards in accordance with Arby's Standards including State and Federal policies and guidelines.
Employer: Miller Group USA LLC
Apply on company website