In a world full of quick service options, Arby's is seeking to be different and better. We want to be different for our customers and different for our employees. When you work at Arby's, it will be more than a job — it will be a place that prioritizes your growth and development while having fun. We are proud of the food we serve, our innovation and our team. Our goal is to be the best in the business, and we can't do that without great people like you.
Our Assistant Managers are key to operating our restaurants on a day to day basis. While working opposite of the GM, you will help support, ensuring that every shift operates smoothly. You will also assist with operational controls, to help reach sale and profit goals while helping team members through performance and training initiatives.
- You know the business and have at least six months of experience as a manager within restaurant or retail.
- You inspire smiles, are familiar with and have impressive examples of providing exceptional customer service and will uphold Company Core Values.
- You're humble and ready to learn about what makes Arby's different. You're not afraid to jump in and help your team and lead them to the next level. Their success is your success.
- Competitive salary up to $42,000 (based on experience)
- Quarterly performance bonuses up to $4,800 annually (performance based)
- 401 K available
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Free meals
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement opportunities
Apply on company website