Employer Name: Sundance
It starts with you.
You bring the enthusiasm, passion, and desire to delight each team member. Our restaurant teams take pride in collaborating and achieving more together because they understand that each individual is an important part of the recipe for success, and you will lead that team. Every one of our team members takes pride in the product, service, and experience that they provide. And of course, we reward and recognize this performance on an ongoing basis.
How do you Inspire Smiles through Delicious experiences?
It starts from the moment the guest walks in the door, making them feel warm, welcomed and refreshed. You then proceed to delight them by providing exceptional hospitality by treating them like a guest in your home. Attentive service is just the beginning. We are passionate about our food and providing an exceptional experience by serving, refreshing and delighting each and every guest.
Assistant Manager candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
- The Assistant Manager is second in command of an Arby's restaurant and is responsible for assisting the General Manager (GM) in managing the overall operations of the unit.
- Responsibilities include staffing, training, record keeping, guest service, product quality, cleanliness, safety, regulatory compliance and adequate performance on all financial and operational measures.
- Assistant Managers typically require open availability and work various shifts (opening, mid shifts, closing, and weekends) standing most of the time.
- The position requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion and the use of motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching, reaching, bending, and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
- An Assistant Manager must be able to communicate effectively and professionally through both verbal and written means with employees, supervisors, guests, and vendors.
- The Assistant Manager must also be able to accurately complete manual and computer-based bookkeeping, paperwork, and other record keeping; and monitor and maintain quality, service, cleanliness, and safety standards in accordance with Blue Lakes Food, LLC. and Arby's Standards including state and federal policies and guidelines.
We are looking for managers with restaurant experience, at least one (1) year of management experience, and the desire to move your career to the next level.
Additionally, candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
- Strong, people-oriented leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and determination
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to learn
Valid Driver's License required.
ServSafe certified preferred but not required.
Apply on company website