COME FOR THE JOB; STAY FOR THE CAREER. SEEKING AN ACCOUNT MANAGER TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN ATLANTA, GA.
Join a company that builds its business around the needs of its customers! At Maintenance Supplies & Solutions/a division of Applied Industrial Technologies, we have been committed to providing value-added services and high quality industrial products to businesses.
This is a relationship-based sales role. As an Account Manager, you will grow your local territory by opening new business and developing repeat business relationships within your existing accounts. Our customer base is as diverse as is our product line. You will interface with those that know the products best; engineers, maintenance and plant personnel.
As a core member of our team you will:
- Achieve sales and profit goals by retaining/developing existing customers and by opening new business.
- Conduct sales and service activities, develop strong customer relationships, identify product applications, and introduce new products and services.
- Prepare quotations and proposals, follow up, negotiate terms, and close transactions.
- Complete reports regarding itineraries, expenses, sales calls, leads, and other related matters.
- 1+ year outside industrial sales experience OR 2+ yrs.' customer service / inside sales experience in industrial distribution OR maintenance OR a recent college grad with sales mentality and mechanical aptitude.
- Success in developing new business, building repeat business, and managing a sales territory.
- Strong desire to succeed!
- Computer skills and knowledge, including Excel.
- Background with fasteners, cutting tools, abrasives… very helpful!
- High school diploma or equivalent
As an Account Manager with Applied-Maintenance Supplies & Solutions, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package.
- Company Vehicle.
- Comprehensive Health Benefit Package.
- Personalized training and development program.
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded! Apply now for immediate consideration!
Applied Maintenance Supplies & Solutions℠ (Applied MSS℠) is a leading value-added distributor of C-Class Maintenance, Repair, Operating and Production (MROP) supplies specializing in fasteners; cutting tools & abrasives; paints & chemicals; electrical; pipes, valves & fittings; safety & PPE; janitorial; transportation; shop supplies; and more serving customers in virtually every industry.
Applied MSS℠is a part of Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT), a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply on company website