Applied Fluid Power and FCX Performance are looking for a passionate individual to join our web and digital marketing team as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving traffic, and ultimately conversions, through engaging digital marketing campaigns. To be successful in this position, the candidate must plan efforts and execute according to a marketing calendar. Measuring effectiveness of campaigns and identifying areas of improvement are also key to success.
Are you passionate about digital marketing, branding, and focused on building revenue? If so, we want to hear from you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop engaging content that includes: video, blog articles, emails, and social posts
- Maintain marketing contact database
- Plan and execute campaigns according to a marketing calendar
- Create successful SEM campaigns utilizing Google AdWords and similar tools
- Track KPI's to measure campaign effectiveness
- Work closely with Web Content / SEO Specialist to ensure consistency with keyword strategy across SEO & SEM.
- Work closely with Web Designer to ensure campaigns align with branding strategy
- Self-motivated and driven by a desire to exceed expectations
- Strong prioritization, planning, and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Detail oriented
- Ability to self-edit content
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- 2+ years' experience in Digital Marketing, Content Creation,
- Up to 10% travel
- Marketing, Communications, Business Degrees Preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Sponsorship will not be provided for this position
Build a rewarding career with a global leader in industrial distribution!
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website