Anord Mardix, a Flex company, is a global leader in critical power solutions. With facilities around the globe, Anord Mardix leads in critical power infrastructure, supporting a myriad of industries, from financial institutions to data centers.
At Anord Mardix, we welcome people of all backgrounds. We develop skill sets, encourage curiosity, and enable empowerment – we turn jobs into careers. If this sounds interesting, we'd like to meet you.Job Summary
Electrical Test Supervisor (2nd shift)
These are exciting times at Anord Mardix – we are growing and need your enthusiasm and capabilities to continue to grow. This is an opportunity tolead a team through growth and related change with a great quality company.
What will you like about the role:
- New role in a growing company, hungry for structure and process
- Organization is accustomed to change and ready to drive more efficient processes and lean thinking
- Growth opportunity, very visible, opportunity to create, adapt and significantly impact the business
What you will love about the company:
- Growth/revenue target is 50% YOY for 2023 and 100% for 2024(the business is there, we just have to do it right)
- Anord Mardix is a nimble, fairly independent business, backed by Flex corporate (20+ Billion fortune 500 global manufacturing company)
- Large company benefits package
- Anord Mardix' primary clients are in the Data Center market (very recession resistant)
What a typical day looks like:
As the Electrical Test Supervisor, you will lead the electrical test department during the evening shift.
- Practice your best electrical safety skills while holding the highest quality standards while leveraging your technical ability.
- You will prove your leadership capabilities by promoting employee involvement, ownership, and accountability in all test operations.
- You will report & provide critical input directly to the Test Department Manager, positively impacting the throughput and efficiency of the Test Department and overall production.
The experience we're looking to add to the team:
- 5+ years of manufacturing or testing related experience
- Working knowledge of electrical testing and safety protocols
- Previous experience in a supervisory position.
- Experience with troubleshooting electrical systems.
- Must be available for evening shift, typically 3:00pm – 11:30pm Monday-Friday plus occasional overtime.
- Associate degree or higher in related technical field.
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
GM105Job Category Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Anord Mardix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website