Anord Mardix, a Flex company, is a global leader in critical power solutions. With facilities around the globe, Anord Mardix leads in critical power infrastructure, supporting a myriad of industries, from financial institutions to data centers.
At Anord Mardix, we welcome people of all backgrounds. We develop skill sets, encourage curiosity, and enable empowerment – we turn jobs into careers. If this sounds interesting, we'd like to meet you.Job Summary
We are based in historical, beautiful Richmond VA! We prefer employees to be on-site, but would be open to remote for very targeted candidates within the region
What will you like about the role:
- Growing company, great career/growth opportunities
- Your goal is to find solutions that exceed customer expectations while improving efficiency, reducing materials cost and keeping the whole team
- Multifaceted and challenging, both technical and non-technical issues
- Critical process involvement; post sales process, you take the idea and the resources and figure out how it will all come together
What you will love about the company:
- Plan to grow by 50% in 2023 and then double again in 2024 (we have the business, but need to efficiently manage the growth and maintain our high standards)
- Anord Mardix is a nimble, fairly independent business, backed by Flex corporate (20+ Billion fortune 500 global manufacturing company)
- Anord Mardix' primary clients are in the Data Center market (very recession resistant)
WHAT A TYPICAL DAY LOOKS LIKE:
- Engaging with Customers, Engineers, Project Managers, even suppliers.
- Managing proposal process, review specs and technical drawings
- Working with project team on costing and pricing for quotes and finished orders
THE EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING TO ADD TO THE TEAM:
- 3+ years of experience working on projects or solving technical problems
- Bachelors degree preferred (Engineering or Marketing would be ideal), but we will consider experience in lieu of the degree.
- Experience with power systems or power distribution is a plus
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE FOR THE GREAT WORK YOU PROVIDE:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
Anord Mardix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website