Originate residential real estate mortgage loans. This includes obtaining applications as well as coordinating and assisting in the processing and closing of loans. The Loan Officer will develop and maintain existing client relationships as well as identify and pursue potential new customer opportunities. Consistently meet or exceed company goals, and meet and maintain all licensing requirements including continuing education. AFN is closing over $1 billion home loans each month and continuing to grow.
- Responsible for the outside sales and origination of self-generated residential mortgages. Develop and maintain relationships with real estate agents, financial planners, individual borrowers and builders, etc.
- Perform business development activities to increase recurring production including: maintenance of a client database, client and customer calling/monitoring efforts and additional activities as proposed by management.
- Manage a loan pipeline and the loan process to ensure loans fund in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain relationships with real estate agents, financial planners, individual borrowers and builders, etc.
- One or more years of experience in loan origination preferred.
- NMLS state and federal required.
- Knowledge of conventional and/or government guidelines.
- Knowledge of processing, underwriting and closing procedures.
- Teamwork and customer service oriented
- Experience with Encompass
- Self-motivated & highly organized.
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills.
- Competitive pay
- AFN pays commissions every Friday! Closing by Friday? Get paid for it the following Friday.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k.
Who We Are:
American Financial Network, Inc. (“AFN”) is a unique force in the mortgage market. We are one of the nation's largest privately held mortgage companies with the resources necessary to compete on a national level with the largest publicly held banks. AFN maintains speed to decision, responsive communication and flexibility through its private ownership and flat organizational structure. We are driven by a vision of being a market leader through creating the ultimate in customer service and being consistently better by always seeking new ways to improve.
We're Proud of our Accomplishments!
- Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America by Mortgage Executive Magazine
- 50 Best Companies to Work For by Mortgage Executive Magazine
- Top Mortgage Employer by National Mortgage Professional Magazine
- Top 10 Mortgage Company in Customer Satisfaction by Social Survey
- America's Fastest Growing Companies by Inc 5000
- Most Powerful Women in Mortgage and Women of Influence awarded to our EVP of Operations by National Mortgage Professional Magazine & Housing Wire Magazine
American Financial Network, Inc., NMLS #237341 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website