WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world's most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
SILICON DESIGN ENGINEER 2
As a Silicon Design Engineer, you will work with formal experts and designers to verify formal properties and drive convergence.
You have a passion for modern, complex processor architecture, digital design, and verification in general. You are a team player who has excellent communication skills. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and are willing to learn and ready to take on problems.
- B.E/M.E/M.Tech or B.S/M.S in EE/CE with at least 3+ years of experience in IP development and verification
- Hands on experience in functional verification using SV, UVM, SVA, OVM and eRM based constraint random, coverage driven verification methodologies.
- Proficient in test plan reviews , creative to anticipate customer use case scenarios, corner scenarios and guide team to deliver quality results
- Knowledge FPGA & ASIC flows
- Good proficiency in scripting(Perl/Tcl/Python) and automation of verification flows/process.
- Proficient knowledge of VHDL and/or Verilog coding, and simulation (Xilinx simulator, ModelSim, NC-Verilog, VCS etc.) .
- Self-driven, motivated, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
Benefits offered are described: AMD benefits at a glance.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Apply on company website