What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Product Development Engineering Assistant (Contract)
To assist Engineer on supporting engineering activities for product test/yield development, product characterization, samples generation & qualification execution. Provide first level of debug on rejects and support operational logistic.
The candidate should be motivated and have good communication skills. He/She is also preferred to have systematic mindset to meet the need to perform documentation task and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. A proactive, outstanding teammate who focuses on teamwork, team building, and growing team success.
AMD's environment is fast paced, results oriented and built upon a legion of forward-thinking people with a passion for winning technology!
- Liaise with manufacturing sites and planners to ensure flawless execution of Engineering Activities
- Responsible for generating test instruction to engineering lab for execution.
- Execute evaluation for test program or product qualification activities.
- Provide basic and higher technical level of debug via root cause analysis in resolving equipment/product related issues.
- Document test results and generate result and debug report timely.
- Basic knowledge on Electronics and Semiconductors.
- Understanding of semiconductor testing
- General understanding of manufacturing/operations
- Computer knowledge (Proficiency in Microsoft Office) and skills in report generation
- Flexible to work in staggered shifts as required by business needs
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics/ Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering
- NITEC in Electrical / Electronics/ Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 104741
Country/Region/Location: Singapore State/Province: Singapore City: Singapore
Job Function: Product Engineering
Apply on company website