What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Demonstrate flexibility, strong motivation and a proven record of meeting aggressive deadlines as well as the ability to work as part of a team
- Must have proven abilities to solve critical software problems, and will be working with innovative managers and engineers to engineering the cutting-edge AMD software solutio.
- As a senior member of the team, you will also be responsible for code reviews, creating unit tests, authoring detailed documentation related to your work, and working with on-site and off-shore teams to deliver the software solution on schedule.
- Will also be required a role in all phases of the software development as senior member that include system requirement analysis and coordinating feature design and developments with other departments.
- Prior experience with MATLAB modeling Mandatory.
- Thorough with Audio/Video Signal processing details.
- Strong skill on C programming is mandatory.
- Prior experince with TI or Cadence DSPs and debug tools is necessary
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills required
- Proven interpersonal skill, technical leadership and teamwork required.
- Solid knowledge of the software development lifecycle required.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Prior leadership responsibilities preferred.
- Experience working with off-shore teams necessary
- B.Tech or M. Tech in Electrical / Electronics Engineering required.
- 8-9 years of work experience .is required
Requisition Number: 101503
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website