What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Be a member of the team that plays a significant role in ensuring the quality of next generation microprocessors through structured DFT, Automatic Test Pattern Generation (ATPG) and Logic Built-In Self-Test (LBIST) techniques.
Collaborating with the design teams to ensure DFT design rules and guidelines are met
- The person should have experience in timing concepts
- Generating high quality manufacturing test patterns for stuck-at, transition fault models and through the use of on-chip test compression techniques
- Exercising the LBIST circuitry and ensuring that repeatable signatures can be produced
- Simulating and verifying the ATPG and LBIST patterns
- Working with the product engineering teams on the delivery of manufacturing test patterns
- Developing, improving and maintaining scripts as vital
Desired profile - The candidate must have detailed knowledge of DFT basics such as scan insertion, fault models, ATPG, BIST techniques, and on-chip compression techniques that reduce test time and tester memory. Experience with test tools such as FastScan and TestKompress is highly desirable.Scan/ATPG, knowledge of industry standard DFT features, simulation debug, MBIST
- MS/M Tech/BE in Computer Engineering/Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrated success in a senior IC team role with similar skills
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 94246
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website