WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world's most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
MTS SILICON DESIGN ENGINEER
The focus of this role is to plan, build, and execute the verification of new and existing features for AMD's graphics processor IP, resulting in no bugs in the final design.
You have a passion for modern, complex processor architecture, digital design, and verification in general. You are a team player who has excellent communication skills and experience collaborating with other engineers located in different sites/timezones. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and are willing to learn and ready to take on problems.
- Collaborate with architects, hardware engineers, Verification and firmware engineers to understand the new features to be developed
- RTL IP design based on the feature request
- IP product ownership, customer support, reference design delivery
- B.E/M.E/M.Tech or B.S/M.S in EE/CE with at least 10+ years of experience in IP development and verification
- Experienced with Verilog, System Verilog, C, and C++
- Strong knowledge FPGA & ASIC flows
- Proficient knowledge of VHDL and/or Verilog coding, and simulation (Xilinx simulator, ModelSim, NC-Verilog, VCS etc.)
- Knowledge of system-level architecture including buses like AXI, bridges, memory controllers , High Speed serial connectivity, etc is a plus
- Should have worked on customer issues/escalations and should be able to create custom system for customers
- Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities. Service and results oriented with a strong desire to support customers and providing custom solution as per their requirements
- Self-driven, motivated, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
- Very good collaboration skills to interface with design and validation teams.
- Exposure to leadership or mentorship is an asset
- Desirable assets with prior exposure to video protocols, High Speed Transcivers, or other multimedia solutions.
Benefits offered are described: AMD benefits at a glance.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Apply on company website