What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
GPU Verification Engineer
This person will be part of next generation GPU Verification team. Requires strong hands-on knowledge of all facets of the IC design process and good understanding of Verilog/SV/UVM. A Person who will interact with multiple teams from multiple locations.Key responsibilities:
participating in the pre-silicon verification for full chip, blocks, multi-chip and system levelverification
- Knowledge of Integration of IPs into SOC
- Verification Testbench understanding and working experience
- Power Gating (PG) and Power management verification
- self-checking, reusable, automated verification environment : both at full-chip & block level
- Constrained random generators and reference models
- Expertise on low power verification (NLP/MVSIM/UPF/CPF) is highly preferred
- Must have excellent knowledge of ASIC Design Flow
- Experience with coverage-based verification methodology
- Experience in writing testplans and testcases
- Excellent debug skills in both functional simulations are must.
- Experience in random test generation, coverage analysis, failure debug
- Strong Verilog, SystemVerilog, PLI interface, C/C++, Perl/shell scripts programming skills.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability and desire to foster a team environment.
B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech degree in ECE/ Electrical Engineering with Digital Systems/VLSI as majorLocation: Hyderabad, India
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 81703
Country: India State: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website