What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Software Development Engineer 2
We are building first class compilation technology for HIP, OpenCL, OpenMP and Python. In addition to HPC apps, our compilers are used in the development of AMD Machine Learning frameworks and Libraries. The successful candidate will have a great opportunity to work closely with AMD first class Machine Learning, HPC and Libraries developers to get the best performance from the compiler.
If you are a Compiler Engineer with passion to work on leading edge Languages implementation and compilation for AMD GPU, we would love to talk to you and share with you the many exciting projects we are working on.
- Language implementation and optimization in the open source LLVM compiler framework
- Collaborate with compiler team members spread across other geographic locations
- Represent AMD in open source communities
- Background in compilers
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Clang/LLVM experience
- Parallel Programming Models, Languages and Runtime Systems
- Good understanding of GPU execution model and architecture
- Understanding of at least one of the following languages: C++, CUDA, OpenCL, OpenMP
- Experience working with a programming language committee preferred
- BS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Math
- MS or PhD desired
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 106441
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website