The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a previous work history that includes:
- 2 years minimum experience operating CNC equipment (preferred);
- ability to read and understand prints;
- Working experience with inspection equipment, ie. calipers, micrometers, etc;
- excellent attendance;
- safe work habits;
- computer and keyboard skill development;
- a record of accurate order fulfillment.
- Competitive pay
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid uniforms
About the company:
Alro Plastics supplies a diverse range of plastic raw materials products to a variety of manufacturing and other industries. Our customer base, ranging in size from small to very large users of plastics, has come to depend on Alro's commitment to excellent delivery service.
Alro Plastics is a division of Alro Steel Corporation. Established in 1948, Alro is a privately held corporation with over 60 facilities strategically located throughout the Midwest and Southeast. Please visit our website at www.alro.comfor more information. EOE
Alro Steel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and offers a Drug-Free Environment and Opportunities for Advancement.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- operating CNC equipment in our processing department;
- reading and interpreting print specifications that are submitted by our customers;
- filling and preparing customer orders for shipment;
- potentially working afternoon or evening hours as needed, based upon shift assignment.
Apply on company website