The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a previous work history that includes:
- previous experience in a machine shop or metal distribution (preferred);
- light machine operation experience (preferred);
- excellent attendance;
- safe work habits;
- computer and keyboard skill development;
- a record of accurate order fulfillment;
- possess a valid drivers license.
- Competitive pay
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
About the company:
Alro Steel Corporation supplies raw materials (carbon, stainless steel, aluminum and red metals) to a variety of manufacturing and other industries. Our customer base, ranging in size from small to very large users of metals, has come to depend on Alro's commitment to excellent delivery service.
Alro Steel, established in 1948, is a privately held corporation with over 60 facilities strategically located throughout the Midwest and Southeast.
Alro Steel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and offers a Drug-Free Environment and Opportunities for Advancement.
Alro Metals Outlet has an immediate opening for a Material Handler. This position is responsible for:
- showroom retail sales;
- lifting, handling and moving metal products;
- using band saws and shearing equipment;
- lifting up to 75 lbs on occasion;
- using computer equipment;
- weekends and evening work required as needed.
Apply on company website