Allied Universal®, North America's leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal is hiring a Project Manager that will create, implement, develop, and control best practices for project management throughout the Division. Deals with a diverse group of important internal and external contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and execute a diverse workload; recommend changes in associated practices or procedures. This is a remote based position as travel nationally will be on a weekly basis.
- The primary focus of the position is the management and execution of assigned projects
- Using the principals of project management, lead the implementation of strategic initiatives, including new business transition.
- Partner with Retail Account Managers to successfully complete client based projects specific to contract compliance, program development or to facilitate promotion of the group.
- Act as subject matter expert for specific operational functions including, but not limited to, Security Operations Centers and Data Centers.
- Lead the identification and implementation of standardized processes in support of Retail Account development.
- Act as an interim Security Director until a new site leader is located
- Work with all levels in the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and data.
- Keep records and prepare accurate and timely reports both manually and through automated methods.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
- Actively participate in community and business related organizations
- Preferred four year degree in Business Administration, Criminal Justice or related field
- 5+ years experience in a similar role/environment
- 3+ years of security industry experience a plus
Other Requirements or Competencies:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with the use of quality and/or continuous improvement tools, techniques, practices.
- Ability to actively participate in planning and strategy sessions.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment and to help identify and solve problems.
- Ability to get along with other employees and follow directions.
- Ability to conform to complex procedures, spreadsheets, presentations, web page development, etc.
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers and to ensure compliance with contract deliverables and perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information and data.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and to work evenings, weekends and holidays as requested or required.
Pay Rate: $65,000-$75,000 yr
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.
Apply on company website