The Account Manager is a sales position that is responsible for generating additional business from a portfolio of existing Clients and owns the overall Client relationship and experience with Arctic IT. The Account Manager serves to understand the Client's demands, plan how to meet these demands, generate sales opportunities, and close business. This role is ultimately responsible for Client satisfaction, managing expectations, Client retention, setting technical strategic roadmaps, etc. This role is in constant communication with their Clients through phone, email, and on-site visits. The Account Manager does not manage but collaborates with the service delivery teams to ensure Client satisfaction and success.
- Manages a portfolio of managed Clients that range from small to large in scale and solutions including Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Microsoft 365, and Managed IT Services.
- Owns the overall Client experience after transitioned from the initial Account Executive.
- Build and expand relationships within accounts and develops trust with key Client stakeholders, serving as the primary Client contact while communicating regularly (internally and externally).
- Accountable for building own pipeline of opportunities through relationship building, attending networking events, and evangelizing via social media.
- Maintain contact with Clients through phone calls, site visits, and Client Business Reviews (CBR).
- Identify, develop, and close new sales opportunities within existing accounts by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Gather requirements and expectations from Clients and work in partnership with the internal team resources to recommend specific products, services, or solutions to prepare opportunities for proposal.
- Participate in demonstrations of software solutions to Clients to achieve alignment on scope of work definition and further developing opportunity through closure.
- Works with Pre-Sales Solution Architects to prepare Client technology roadmaps and review with Clients to drive new opportunities and ensure Client is evolving with technology.
- Proactively identifies ways for Clients to enhance the value of their business application solutions.
- Owns procuring multi-year services contract renewals from managed Clients.
- Escalation point for Client satisfaction issues and drives to resolution.
- Interact and coordinate with other staff members in other departments working with the same Client.
- Leads satisfaction surveys and follow-up with Clients.
- Attends recurring sales team meetings and reports accurate status of opportunities and efforts.
- Complete standard process for managing opportunities in centralized software D365 CRM and ensures all data is accurate, timely, and complete.
- Track all Client interactions in defined Systems of Record (including ConnectWise and Dynamics 365)
- Utilize Microsoft Teams for collaboration and communication for all proposals, Statements of Work, Contract Documents, and any requirement established for the GROW team within Arctic IT's sales process.
- Present new opportunities at weekly internal Opportunity Reviews to get proposal resources assigned to respond to RFPs or prepare Statements of Work, and then, subsequently, participate actively in the standard processes to ensure response is delivered effectively.
- Facilitate communication for Client requests through Arctic IT processes for new opportunities and Client requests.
- Maintains awareness of all Client activities (support, projects, opportunities)
- Support marketing team efforts specific to existing Client base.
- Remain knowledgeable on all services provided and applications implemented by Arctic IT including pricing structures, integration capabilities, core application functionality, teaming partnerships, and vertical-specific functionality.
- Represent Arctic IT at industry events such as webinars, roundtables, speaking forums and trade shows when necessary.
- Maintain and strengthen domain knowledge within industry vertical.
- Participates in billing reviews and AR collection support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website