Join our fully integrated Occupational Medicine practice in Wisconsin's 3rd largest city!
- 100% Occupational Medicine practice; pre-employment services, workers compensation care with RN Case Manager coordination, travel medicine and more
- Turn-key, established practice with long standing employer relationships
- Strong and collegial staff including NP and PA
- OP care only; no call and no night, weekend or holiday work
- FAA Aviation Medical Examiner Training is a plus, but is not required
- BC/BE Occupational Medicine and residency trained in Occupational Medicine is strongly preferred
- EPIC EMR
- Comprehensive benefits program is offered including health, dental, vision and retirement program with company match
- Competitive base salary with production bonus
- H1B candidates welcome to apply
About Green Bay, Wisconsin
With a total metro population of nearly 250,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger city, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. You can experience unique shopping, many outdoor activities, beautiful golf courses and the excitement of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The area has excellent schools, a strong economy, friendly, safe neighborhoods and an affordable cost of living.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health's combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you're looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Join our fully integrated Occupational Medicine practice in Wisconsin's 3rd largest city!100%...
Apply on company website