Our thriving patient- centered, physician-led organization, Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery, is seeking a full time General Dermatologist to join our highly productive group in Columbia, South Carolina. Experience a collegial and collaborative practice environment with dedicated partners and support staff.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist
- Full Time Opportunity with Flexible Schedule
- Lucrative Base Salary + Productivity Bonus = Uncapped Earning Potential
- Dedicated Certified Medical Assistants
- Full Benefits package, including Starting & Productivity bonuses
- EMA Enabled Clinics
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing and much more
This Capital City buzzes year-round with festivals, shopping, and an amazing food and drink scene. Here you can enjoy a colorful Spring, traditional hot southern Summer, mild Winters, and crisp Fall days perfect for College Football Saturdays!
Located in the West Columbia suburb, our multi-provider clinic provides our established patient base with everything from Cosmetics to Mohs Surgery in a beautifully renovated location.
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery's mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care and experience in dermatology and aesthetic services.
As a TEAM, we share a common purpose, healthy culture, and unified goals.
We provide SERVICE EXCELLENCE through continuous improvement and innovation.
We have INTEGRITY in holding ourselves accountable to fulfill the promises we make.
We are COMMITTED to being leaders in delivering the highest quality patient care and service to achieve optimal outcomes.
We promote an environment of employee fellowship and a positive, rewarding, and ENJOYABLE workplace.
Apply on company website