Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.Click the link below to find out more details about the specific departments within each distribution center! Distribution Center Information Sheet Job Description:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience required.
- Minimum of 7 years related work experience required, including at least 3 years of management experience.
- Experience with Warehouse Management System and RF managed inventory preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration across all shifts, DCs and divisions
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate change and directional shifts; with the ability to make decisions and act without having all of the information available
- Effective communication skills: active listening, written and verbal
- Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Organizational and prioritization skills that allow the coordination and execution of multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Problem solver; able to gather data, compile information and prepare reports to Senior Leadership
- Proficient in Windows, MS Office, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), AS/400, Lotus Notes, Sterling Commerce
- Manage all operations related to Softgoods inventory selection and order processing
- Manage a diverse workforce of 80 plus team members, including hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, disciplining, and terminating
- Analyze operations, develop and implement processes and procedures to improve efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Maintain a work culture that is successful and committed to superior customer service
- Work closely with operational leaders to prepare for daily, weekly and monthly staffing needs based on projected volume plans
- Build productive partnerships with internal and external customers such as DC Operations, Merchant, and Store Operations
- Prepare and maintain company/departmental records and reports
- Required to learn company policies, procedures and safety rules
- Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements & Attendance
- Embraces flexible working schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- Ability to work in mezzanines or operate material handling equipment up to 35 feet in height
- Constantly stand, walk, sit, climb, and perform repetitive motions (hand/wrist/fingers)
- Frequently required to kneel, crouch, crawl, use fingers, grasp, push and pull
- Constantly push and pull 5 to 40 pounds, and lift 2 to 25 pounds
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures required
- Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures and rules governing professional staff behavior
This position will require successful completion of a firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.Full time
Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Apply on company website