Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.As a key part of the Compensation team, the Equity Compensation Analyst will provide support for all matters related to long-term incentive plan design and administration. Job Description:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or relevant field of study required
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
- 2+ years of compensation and equity administration experience required (public Company experience preferred)
- Experience developing, implementing, and administering long-term incentive programs (including ESPP)
- Comprehensive understanding of Federal laws and regulations related to equity compensation
- Strong analytical and technical skills, with proven ability to data mine and summarize data from disparate information
- Strong business writing skills
- Ability to move with the speed of a fast-paced and highly collaborative business
- Takes the initiative and proactively seeks solutions
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple responsibilities a must
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills including Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Serves as subject matter expert for all equity programs, partnering closely with the Legal group as well as other internal departments (such as Accounting, Finance, Payroll & HRIS) and 3rd party vendors in coordinating all activities.
- Ensure all equity awards are administered per plan rules.
- Assist with creating the plan design, budget and effective communications related to the LTI program.
- Coordinates submission of data for annual and ad-hoc compensation surveys.
- Provide reporting and analytics to key stakeholders including Leadership, HR, Finance, Accounting and Legal
- Stay up to date on industry and regulatory changes in the equity compensation environment; recommend changes to policies and processes as needed.
- Support other areas of compensation as needed
- Duties may change; Team Member may be required to perform other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements & Attendance
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures and rules governing professional staff behavior
Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Apply on company website