Job Description Details
The Sr. Recruiter collaborates with HR Business Partners, hiring managers and business leaders to design and develop recruiting strategies to attract, assess and hire qualified candidates. In this role, you will manage the full cycle recruitment process for a portfolio technical and analytical roles (Data Science, Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, etc.).
This role works in a consultative manner with stakeholders to successfully source talent, promote the employer brand, provide recruiting and hiring metrics to assess the overall pipeline health, and manage the candidate experience. The Sr. Recruiter models effective interviewing techniques and provides coaching and training for hiring managers, recruiting peers and interview loop participants using legal and effective interview questions and assessment criteria.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for recruitment and talent acquisition process for all levels, with an emphasis on more experienced exempt-level roles, management positions and/or positions which require a higher level of technical expertise.
- This includes sourcing passive candidates, engaging applicants, screening qualified candidates, facilitating candidate assessments, prepping candidates for interviews, facilitating debriefs, managing offer negotiations and closing selected candidates.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with business leaders at all levels of the organization, hiring managers and HR colleagues to fully understand business needs and objectives in order to develop candidate profiles that match overall requirements and success factors for short and long-term talent needs of the business.
- Coach hiring managers and interviewers on the recruitment process, interviewing skills, assessment techniques, and recruiting systems.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and HR colleagues to develop job posting content that is thorough, compelling, and alluring to candidates and aligns with business strategy.
- Collaborate with and coach (as needed) hiring managers on identifying key competencies, knowledge, skills, and abilities for open positions and provide consultation on specific interviewing questions and talent assessment activities to identify the right candidates.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates for assigned requisitions by providing timely, accurate, relevant feedback to internal & external candidates.
- Responsible for recruiting and hiring metrics; data management and integrity within an applicant tracking system and other HR systems; and compliance of federal and local employment laws and with internal policies and procedures.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field OR combination of education and equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate setting with at least 3 years of filling exempt-level analytical or technical positions which require passive sourcing
- Must have proven success collaborating with hiring managers and developing recruitment strategies for passive job seekers, exhibiting creativity with candidate search & developing networks
- Must possess consultative recruiting skills and be able to assist hiring managers in articulating the business needs for a role and to coach the manager through a successful and efficient hiring process
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication; critical listening skills; presentation skills and interpersonal skills
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website