Job Description Details
At Zulily, we're on a mission to deliver a fun and rewarding shopping experience for our core audience – Moms. Zulily is looking for an outstanding Marketing Manager, Media on the Brand Marketing team to drive the strategy and execution of Zulily's upper-funnel brand media campaigns. This candidate will own the external Media Agency relationship as well as working directly with internal paid ads & channel teams.
For the ideal candidate, a successful record of executing campaigns that drive both brand and demand across channels is required.
While focusing on upper funnel brand marketing efforts, you will drive heightened performance with a growth mindset. You will play an integral role in the overall brand marketing efforts for the company and impact a wide range of ongoing brand objectives. Our brand media team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results – from upper-funnel to lower-funnel.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for testing into broadening our media mix into brand touchpoints by leading the media agency, identifying media vendors, overseeing planning, buying, and measurement.
- Heavy concentration & emphasis on performance branding, testing and optimization.
- Deliver against aggressive brand awareness and member signup targets
- Partner with media agency and vendors to plan, execute, and optimize: digital, audio, video (including OTT/CTV), OOH, TV and podcasts while holding them to a higher standard.
- Partner with various internal partners including the performance media team, marketing operations, and analytics team to build the brand in a responsible manner
- Present and defend media plans and POVs to executive level leadership
- On the forefront of innovative new and emerging media and measurement solutions – continuously bringing new media insights and recommendations forward
- Lead meetings and independently makes informed and strategic / difficult decisions
- Effectively communicate channel performance and test learnings to the broader marketing team and relevant stakeholders
- Manage agency relationships and provide direction based on performance goals
Analytics & Measurement Support
- Develop & recommend media tests, design measurement frameworks, gather & analyze data, arrive at conclusive insights and optimizations for upper-mid funnel media campaigns.
- Partner with Analytics team to unlock brand's value to the entire funnel including brand impact to sales, incrementality, LTV, brand's role in the consumer journey
- Own and lead in analyzing the efficiency and effectiveness of brand media campaigns, and have the experience to test and learn until you find something that works – and cut things that don't.
- 6-8 years of experience in leading brand-building upper-funnel campaigns and performance media campaigns
- Experience planning all types of media: Digital, CTV, Paid Social, Television, and Audio
- Expertise in connecting upper-funnel KPIs (e.g. Awareness) to lower-funnel actions
- Strong experience in leading AB testing, channel incrementality analysis, LTV tracking
- A proven track record in media analytics & measurement as well as experience with customer acquisition
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing tactics
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing & ecommerce ecosystem
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to frame up succinct recommendations
- Enthusiastic attitude; willingness to roll up the sleeves and help where needed, a passion for media and for using data to drive consumer marketing decisions
- Proficient in MS Excel, SQL
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience in a startup or fast growing company is a plus
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website