Job Description Details
Zulily is looking for a motivated and experienced Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have both a customer focus and a data-driven mindset that can drive positive ROI and new customer growth through Facebook, Google, and other Display channels at scale.
You will be passionate about driving new customer growth and balancing against long-term value. You will oversee and own marketing operations from strategy execution, planning, campaign structure management, campaign optimization, bidding strategies, and measurement. You will be responsible for tracking and steering the channel towards monthly and quarterly program goals, and provide your stakeholders with visibility into ongoing work, program testing, and optimization efforts.
Success in this role requires a bias for action, comfort being hands on with data analysis, a strong sense of ownership, and the ability to execute on a vision. It will also require that you communicate effectively and manage relationships across the organization.
· Responsible for new customer growth within Zulily
· Own the end-to-end process of creating, optimizing, reporting, and sharing insights from campaigns and tests in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Use metrics to drive campaign optimization by using internal and external platform tools, for example: Tableau, Facebook Ads Reporting, Google Analytics, Looker
· Report on campaign performance, gather insights, and make recommendations for further testing and campaign spend
· Support and drive relevant cross team projects efforts across other marketing teams and engineering
· Test new partners and channels to drive scale, after self-identifying partner opportunities
· Identify technical setup issues or outages affecting existing campaigns
· 4+ years of related experience or comparable educational background
· Experience in direct response marketing for e-Commerce preferred; willingness to learn required. Strong knowledge of Facebook, Google or other advertising platforms.
· Experience with AB and/or MV test setup and reporting
· Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
· Solid analytical experience and aptitude; passion for using data to make decisions
· Skilled with MS Excel; experience with SQL or similar a plus
· Desire to think out of the box and identify creative solutions
· A team player
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
· Results driven
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or other related field
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website