Job Description Details
Under the general supervision of the Maintenance Manager and work direction of the Lead Maintenance Mechanic, performing a variety of general maintenance and service functions. Installs, maintains, repairs and fabricates plant equipment and facilities.
Who We Are
Assignments include but are not limited to building maintenance, phone data and electrical wiring, repair of conveyors, packaging equipment, fork trucks, hydraulics, HVAC equipment, etc. Also, performs periodic inspections, tests, and preventive maintenance on all equipment and facilities in accordance with an established testing and preventative maintenance schedule and report findings.
- Works from mechanical and/or electrical schematic drawings, sketches, manuals, specifications, and written and oral instructions
- Under minimal direction, works directly from the work orders
- Uses hand and power tools and other equipment as necessary to complete assignment
- Follows all company safety and security procedures while maintaining a clean and orderly work area
What You Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of training and experience is required
- Related maintenance experience is required
- Must have primary and secondary trade skills. When working in primary trade may direct others. When working in a secondary trade may be directed by others.
- Trade skills must include electrician, carpenter, pipefitter, air conditioning mechanic, welder, and/or machine repair
- Must have a broad knowledge of pneumatic controls, packaging equipment, conveyor belts, phone and data wiring, HVAC and electrical systems, and a PC preventive maintenance program
- Intermediate knowledge of PLC's and sortation controls • Ability to follow blueprints, technical manuals, and engineering specifications
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website