At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- 3D modeling and Signal/Power Integrity flow automation using Python
- Writing effective and scalable Python codes
- Designing and implementing robust applications
- Developing tool automation and graphical user interface (GUI)
- Knowledge of python libraries like Matplotlib, NumPy, tkinter etc.
- Knowledge of tensor flows and implementation of machine learning algorithms
- Generating and managing model libraries and accommodating various data storage solutions
- Good understanding of fundamentals of electrical engineering
- Candidate should be good a Python scripting with knowledge of SIPI tool set is a plus.
- Candidate should have a minimum of BSc in electrical engineering
- Experience in the field of Signal and power integrity is a plus
Candidate should be good a Python scripting with knowledge of SIPI tool set is a plus.
Candidate should have a minimum of BSc in electrical engineering
Years of Experience
4 Year with BSc
2 year with MSc
Apply on company website