At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Manage delivery, cost and inventory of Boards (PCBA) Supply Chain
- Ensure On-Time Delivery of Finished Goods to customers.
- Manage lead time and develop proactive measures to improve delivery and lead time.
- Ensure optimal VMI stock level and kit material inventory level.
- Perform Supply and Demand analysis to replenish supplies to support Finished Goods shipments.
- Assign original order schedule dates and perform rescheduling based on materials availability.
- Work closely with 3PL partner on Finished Goods Kitting processes, and issuing Work Orders to the Warehouse.
- Manage expedite management for critical customer requirements.
- Execute MRP and ERP transactions for supply chain operations.
- Manage Forecast and drive planning methodology and policy improvements.
- Manage Product Life Cycle from NPI to PDN.
- Manage E&O processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain/Operations Research or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Supply Chain or Production Planning.
- Proficient in using ERP and MRP (Kinaxis) applications.
- Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, APEX are a plus.
- Highly organized and precise.
- Good interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication;
- Able to work under pressure without any supervision, and a good team player.
Apply on company website