At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
We are looking for a talented, self-driven and motivated characterization engineer to be part of the Xilinx Characterization team. The Characterization team develops functional tests for measuring the performance of Xilinx MPSoC products. Being a member of the characterization team requires passion and motivation to solve challenging technical problems.
Successful candidates will work as part of a team on projects which may include:
• Design and develop functional tests for measuring performance of Ethernet related IPs and Video Codec Unit (VCU) within SoC
• Development of RTL test designs and firmware to validate IPs
• Implement testing across process, voltage and temperature, analyze test results to discover trends and outliers
• Implement volume system testing, analyze test results to discover trends and outliers
• Work closely with cross functional team to Investigate and find solutions to various issues
• Working on the cutting-edge Xilinx Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP) and devices
The successful candidate should be/possess the following attributes:
• 4+ years of experience developing FPGA applications, ideally in the areas of Ethernet related applications
• MSEE/MSCS or BSEE/BSCS or related equivalent
• Knowledge and experience on Ethernet MAC and Video application is a plus
• Hands-on experience with high-speed scopes, pattern generators and associated lab equipment for testing is a plus
• Experienced in C++/Verilog/FPGA design
• Experienced in Python/Perl/Shell and automation techniques
• A strong passion for technologies and a willingness to jump in and share findings
• A team player with strong written and verbal skills
Apply on company website