At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Manage current and New Product Introductions by working closely with Mktg, Engineering, NPI Program Managers.
- Manage vendors and suppliers, ensuring PCBA based products are manufactured to product specifications.
- Ensure that all manufacturing product specifications are developed for PCBA before starting up vendors/subcontractors.
- Train Contract Manufacturers and Suppliers on new product requirements and to meet target launch timeline.
- Manage ECN (Engineering Change) and Change Controls and BOM changes.
- Drive improvements with Contract Manufacturers for issue resolution and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct supplier visits, audits, and participate in technical competency scoring for business reviews.
- Manage a team of Manufacturing/Process Engineers and Technicians.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics) or equivalent with minimum 10 years working experience in PCBA Industry.
- Experienced in Engineering Change Orders management, in particular Agile ECO/ECR process for Product BOM release.
- Experienced in PCBA NPI, DFM and Product Shipping Packaging qualification.
- Experienced in PCBA Manufacturing process 8D Problem Solving.
- Demonstrated knowledge in PCBA NPI process and leadership skills to drive BOM changes with cross functional team to implement the changes in time.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects BOM and product specifications release.
- Strong ability to interpret component Datasheets, Gerbers and Mechanical drawings/assemblies.
Apply on company website