We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Since our two companies came together, Worldpay has formed the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. We call it "Worldpay, from FIS". In the time you've taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows daily.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today's fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation - behaviors that we value in everything we do.
Join us now to realize your own future growth and success.
As Worldpay grows, we must be proactive in assuring we stay ahead of the curve with truly cutting-edge products and services. The payments industry is in rapid evolution with the implementation of new technologies. By hiring the best minds that understand that new features and capabilities are just as important as security, Worldpay will continue to beat the competition with our offerings. Whether it's dedicated to new products and services, or ensuring we have the best infrastructure out there, Worldpay is dedicated to tech.
The Sr. Business System Analyst is passionate about our products and services and strives to continuously improve them through deep and thorough requirements collection and analysis on the expected features of our systems. When our products and services operate at a level beyond the customer's expectation, we don't just ensure their continued business, we turn them into advocates of Worldpay.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Understanding of the Agile and Scrum processes
- Work with the Product Owner and other team members to understand the product vision and features
- Work with the other Business Analysts to direct the efforts and insure business requirements are being thoroughly analyzed and translated into complete user stories for the development teams.
- Identify areas of the Product Features which require additional information from subject matter experts in order to define user stories
- Conduct meetings and interview stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand and document existing business processes and procedures
- Organize and refine the user stories in the product backlog
- Develop the functional requirements and acceptance criteria for user stories
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Document and communicate the results to the development team
- Work closely with the offshore Business Analysts to ensure all teams understand the business and technical requirements
- Assist the Scrum Master in prioritizing the product backlog and active development based on business needs and requirements
- Participate in daily development team standups and answer questions brought up by the team
- Serve as the liaison between business stakeholders, development team, and the QA testers
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements by performing acceptance testing
- Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Apply on company website