We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Since our two companies came together, Worldpay has formed the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. We call it "Worldpay, from FIS". In the time you've taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows daily.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today's fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation - behaviors that we value in everything we do.
Join us now to realize your own future growth and success.
As Worldpay grows, we must be proactive in assuring we stay ahead of the curve with truly cutting-edge products and services. The payments industry is in rapid evolution with the implementation of new technologies. By hiring the best minds that understand that new features and capabilities are just as important as security, Worldpay will continue to beat the competition with our offerings. Whether it's dedicated to new products and services, or ensuring we have the best infrastructure out there, Worldpay is dedicated to tech.
GENERAL FUNCTION: RTE
- Coordinates development work consisting of multiple Epics and Features of varying sizes across the Agile Train and the Enterprise
- Consistently mitigates program risks and optimizes resources and program effectiveness
- Demonstrates Lean Agile best practices
- Delivery commitments are met consistently and aligned with targeted program/Train outcomes
- Relationships across agile teams, and with cross-functional teams, are highly engaged and collaborative.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through the program using various tools, such as the Program Kanbans and information radiators
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness via fostering the preparation of Vision and Backlogs, and via Pre- and Post- Planning meetings
- Facilitate PI planning
- Aggregate Team PI Objectives into Program PI Objectives (the RTE) and publish them for visibility and transparency
- Assist with execution and Feature completion tracking
- Facilitate periodic synchronization meetings, including the ART sync at the Program Level
- Assist with economic decision-making by facilitating feature estimation by teams and the roll-up to the Portfolio Level
- Escalate and track impediments
- Encourage the collaboration between teams and other trains
- Work with Product Managers, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Help manage risks and dependencies
- Report status to Program Portfolio Management and Release Management and support related activities
- Understand and operate within the ART Budget
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Facilitate and attend System Demos
- Drive continuous improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the maturity level of the program and help improve
- Encourage Team Level and program level Continuous Integration and Communities of Practice around SAFe, Agile, and Lean and around Engineering and Quality Practices
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets, including Stakeholders (e.g. LOB, Ops, etc.)
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years of experience; or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Certified scrum master/scrum practitioner - Multiple years' experience working with an agile methodology during a large scale, complex new development project for a large enterprise
- Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
- Excellent team player and team builder
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
- Understand and coach fundamentals of iterative development
- Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
- Understand and coach fundamentals of agile software development processes and procedures
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition across the Train
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Apply on company website