Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay's growth is on the backs of every single team member. Building relationships with our end-users also entails listening to their needs to understand what other products and services may resolve their issues. By building a team focused on sales to our customers, we can continue to grow through channels we already have open. Further, by addressing hurdles for our current customers, we can continue to build trust and assure our future as their choice in a competitive market.
The Leader -- Direct New Sales role is focused on managing sales directly to our end-users in a large specified geographic area. He/she will oversee sales for a large geographic region or they will be responsible for a specific industry or product segment requiring specialized knowledge in the company's catalog of offerings. By being able to fill the needs of our customers with a proactive and positive sales force, we can continue our growth in the payments segment.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Manages sales directly to end-users of the organization's products or services in a large specified geographic area.
- May be responsible for a specific industry or product segment on a national or geographic basis.
- Provides guidance to Sales Representatives within the latitude of established company policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and established procedures that affect the immediate organization.
- Understands current business trends to inform and guide methods.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Acts as advisor to team members and drives them to meet schedules.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements and may have budget responsibilities.
- Manages the coordination of the activities of a department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Apply on company website